Launched in January 2018, the 12-month #AUSinnovates campaign aimed to:
- inspire more Aussie innovators to persist in developing their great ideas
- guide those just starting their commercialisation journey with lessons learnt by successful innovators, and
- grow the new and improved industries on which our future wellbeing depends.
- We collected 41 commercialisation success stories from diverse research organisations and innovative businesses and featured them on the #AUSinnovates website and social media platforms.
- We engaged with a wide audience from industry, government, academia and the general public (i.e. potential funders, collaborators and customers for the featured innovators), reaching an average of 9,524 people per story.
- Up to 559 people clicked through from each post to learn more on the #AUSinnovates website, which attracted almost 7,000 unique visitors during the campaign. Our posts also increased traffic to the websites of participating innovators and their organisations.